We offer Energy Audit services to Pumps and Motors of any make.
We offer following services in pump and motor audits:
- Flow measurement – measurement of present flow pattern as against present / future flow requirement
- Measurement of Input power – Measurement of Input power to the pump set
- Head measurement – Measurement of actual working head of the pump
- Speed measurement – Pump speed ( RPM) measurement
- Flow Velocity – Velocity of water flow through pipe line
- PH Value – PH value of the fluid being handled by the pump
Numerous studies carried out in the past by energy experts indicate that there exists scope for saving up to 30% of energy costs by employing cost-effective energy conservation measures. Effective energy management in an enterprise can lead to significant energy and cost savings in addition to indirect, such as extended equipment life, reduced maintenance cost, increased comfort, safety and productivity, all leading to enhanced profits and an improved bottom line.